The Learning Center provides small group tutoring in Math, Reading, and Writing. We also offer homework support and special educaton tutoring
3-Step Program to build life and career readiness skills for young adults as they transition to the adult world. Check out our service page for more detail.
All TLC teachers are licensed to teach. Many have certifications or licenses for specific areas of discipline.
- Basic Vocational Assessment FREE until December 31, 2015. A $100 value!
- 25% of Americans that start high school do not graduate.
- 30% of high school graduates do not go on to college right after graduation.
- High school students who don’t graduate make 60% less than college graduates.
- 43% of students who start college will not graduate in 6 years.
- 76% of high school students graduated and 14.4% dropped out in 2011.
TLC is designed to help students achieve their own independent academic skills and aptitudes for preparation into adult living. Career and job readiness skills are taught so students can learn to become active contributing members within their community and society.
The learning center provides tutoring services in both academic and vocational learning as required by California Department of Education to "deliver a high quality program that prepares students for career and academic success, postsecondary education and roles and responsibilities through a seamless learning experience resulting in master of career exploration and academic knowledge and skills."